Planned GivingMaximize your philanthropic goals
Make a difference in people's lives and always be remembered for your contribution
Benefit yourself, your family and Furman with your planned gift
Help us fulfill our mission for many years and generations to come
The Furman University Legacy Society honors those who have chosen Furman to be part of their philanthropic legacy through their estate plans. Donors may join the Legacy Society by documenting a planned gift through a bequest, beneficiary designation, trust, gift annuity, or other estate gift vehicle. These gifts support The Furman Advantage, enabling Furman students to benefit from a liberal arts and sciences education of the highest caliber.
Legacy Society Benefits
As a small thanks for their generosity and support for Furman's future, Legacy Society benefits allow members to be more actively engaged with the campus community. The following benefits are available to Legacy Society members:
- Invitation to the annual Bell Tower Ball
- Campus parking privileges
- Discounted rate of $6.00 per person for breakfast, lunch, or dinner in the Daniel Dining Hall
- Furman Theatre Guild production tickets (available by request)
- Use of the Furman University libraries
- Use of the Physical Activities Center (membership application and medical release required)
- Computer diagnostic services through Furman Information Technology Services (limited to three 30-minute visits per school year)
- Use of the outdoor tennis courts
If you are interested in joining the more than 1,000 current members of the Legacy Society or would like more information about making a planned gift, please contact the Office of Planned Giving at 864.294.3717 or email@example.com.